Tuesday, October 23, 2012



PORTFOLIO UPDATE This past August, I was approached by T-Post Magazine to illustrate their Olympic issue. I of course said yes! T-Post is a subscription of t-shirts with pertinent and timely articles printed inside with a corresponding illustration (done by a different artist each month) on the front. 

The corresponding article for my illustrations can be read here. It's about underdogs in the olympics, specifically Eddie "The Eagle"Eric Moussambani and this years Wojdan Shaherkani and Sarah Attar.

The additional illustration options are also shown below and on my website.

Photographs by Knotan 

12 comments:

  1. I love it! It's subtle with the cutest scallops!

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it! Great, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. deng, so exciting! it looks great. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL! Love your designs, as always. Eep, it just makes me SO happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amanda. you are seriously SO amazing. i am always in great admiration of your work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete