here, her wedding portfolio here and her blog, Chasing Heartbeats, here!
Thank you Ashley and Andreas for being a part of My Better Half!
1. Believes in the power of red lipstick.
2. Her claim to fame is the blue ribbon won at the California Mid State Fair for her banana bread.
3. Thinks grandma chic style is super hip.
1. Considers ketchup a food group.
2. Spends more time on his hair than Ashley does.
3. Thinks California is heaven on earth.
After their first date, Ashley wrote her mama declaring she was "done dating!", although not because the date was a home run, but because instead she thought Andreas didn't like here and she had been on a few terrible first dates the month before they met. The truth was, he more than liked her and little did she know how true that email would become. They met in a small town along the French/German border and quickly realized that life is better together—proof again that complete opposites make the best couples. They married at sunset a year ago September surrounded by forty of their favorite people at Ashley's family lakeside cottage in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. They now live in Berlin, Germany with their baby French Bulldog, Hazel Blue, and have fallen head over heels for the crazy and eclectic city they call home.
Thank you Ashely and Andreas for being a part of My Better Half!