Friday, March 23, 2012

My Better Half - Naomi and Josh-03

Josh and Naomi really don't need an introduction from me! I think it's a safe bet to assume we've all been fans of this adorable couple since their blog began. I met Josh and Naomi this past summer while living in DC, and they are just as sweet, kind, cute and generous as you'd imagine...if not more so. And don't even get me started on their sweet Eleanor. :)

Needless to say, I'm tickled pink to have them for My Better Half. Thank you Josh + Naomi!!

My Better Half - Naomi and Josh-01My Better Half - Naomi and Josh-04

JOSH
1) Will most likely be seen wearing a tie.
2) Does all the cooking at our house.
3) Would live off of Joe's Pizza in NYC if he could.

NAOMI
1) Sorta likes chocolate...a little bit.
2) Is a Triple Threat entertainer! There are home movies to prove it.
3) Her fun and creative personality regularly elicits hours of nonstop giggles from our toddler! It's amazing to watch...I love her!

THEIR STORY
We met in NYC while we were both attending school. On our first date, Josh spilt three glasses of water on himself. Despite that, we became best friends, fell in love and were married the following year. We like to laugh a lot, dream up entrepreneurial ideas together and eat good food. We live in Washington DC with our daughter, Eleanor, and english bulldog, Kingsley. This summer we'll be celebrating 5 years of marriage as well as the birth of our new baby boy!

Thank you Josh + Naomi for being a part of My Better Half!

31 comments:

  1. They're adorable, of course. I so look forward to your perfect graphics with every post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are pretty cute! and i agree, your graphics are my fave things about these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! their story is almost adorable as they are. this feature of yours is just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. They are beyond darling! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, love them! And Eleanor too :)

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so adorable! Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! Your graphics are always the best too, Amanada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 naomis shot in the 'spotlight!'

    ReplyDelete
  10. the illustrations are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my first time to your blog.. i love your better half series.. so fun & original.. happiest friday!
    xo, tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are definitely one of my favorite couples! And Eleanor! She is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are right...the don't need an introduction :)
    they are one of the cutest couple (and family) ever! and they are perfect for 'my other half'

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are seriously the most charming couple. And Eleanor is such a doll.
    Love your spotlight graphic on Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. who doesn't love these two! So cute. Great shots. You made this so much fun. Sign me on next ;)I love that josh spilt 3 glasses of water on himself... too funny. And the illustrations are genius. bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, love the reference to naomi's home videos. my sisters and i got pretty ridiculous in front of a camera when we were little, so i can just imagine. such a beautiful little family they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. one of my favorites!!! hopefully my life will be just as adorable as theirs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these two!! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, A very wise rabbit once said, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Is it really necessary to delete comments? People are going to have different reactions and opinions to the things you write. It's a big deterant in wanting to read a blog when a blogger practices censorship.

      Seriously...

      Delete
    4. CS - The comment actually had nothing to do with me. It was an inappropriate comment about the sweet couple I'd invited to feature on my blog. I think deleting the comment was completely reasonable.

      Thanks for your input and have a great day!

      Delete
  20. loving the whole idea of better half :)
    love these two as well:) their baby is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic series. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Naomi and her adorable family and I also love this series. So fun!

    ReplyDelete