It's hard to believe we've only known Andrew and Carissa less than a year. It feels like we've known them a lifetime. We first met by accident while eating at Good Stuff in downtown DC. We got along so well, we hung out at least twice a week until we moved back home three months later. They are dear friends and we miss them everyday.
We just got back from our fun New York weekend where we had the opportunity to spend some quality time with them and their adorable daughter Rinah. I'm tickled to share a bit about them with you today. Thanks Andrew and Carissa for being a part of My Better Half!
ABOUTWe are a filmmaker and photographer who live in Arlington, VA with our little treasure of a daughter, Rinah. We've been married for three years, own a little production company, and collaborate on everything we do. We love sitting in candlelight listening to records, and exploring parts of the earth we haven't seen. Also we want Amanda and Cree to move wherever we live, all the time, for the rest of our lives.
1) Is an absolute legend in the kitchen.
2) If she didn't have me, she'd probably be living off in the woods somewhere.3) Has a thing for old guys: Bob Dylan, CS Lewis, GK Chesterton, Frank Sinatra, her grandpa, etc etc etc.
1) Can play pretty much any instrument he gets his hands on.
2) Loves to collect coffee-making contraptions.
3) Owned his own company at age 11.
Thanks Andrew and Carissa for being a part of My Better Half!