Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IMG_7641

I'm back from Alt Summit inspired, exhausted, full of new ideas and with stacks of awesome business cards. Nate and I stayed at the Hotel Winward. They were the sweetest, kindest hosts anyone could ask for. Sadly, I didn't take one photo. Not one! That said, I was surrounded by twitterers with iphones, and the Alt Summit photographers, so part of my trip was fortunately documented. Some highlights: Dinner in White, Kinfolk Company Car, breakfast with the Winwards, Building Readership Panel with Jordan, Kinfolk Roundtable, and Blog to Book panel.

In a nutshell, SO glad I was able to go....loved meeting so many lovely people and would totally encourage all who didn't attend to come next year.

It feels good to be home though...with Cree. We're better together.

13 comments:

  1. ooh, love the stripes on the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome, i wish that kind of thing would happen in australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun and your business cards are so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an absolutely amazing trip–how I wish I could have gone! But yeah, there's something undeniably magical about coming home to your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your business cards, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cards. they are very you and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going through all my business cards from ALT last night and my husband and I both agreed yours were the best. It was so nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubi! that totally just made my day. You are so sweet. I LOVED meeting you at alt. My hair style by you was a highlight of the whole trip. :)

      Delete
  8. these are bananas! and sure to stand out in a pile. love your aesthetic.
    xo, D

    www.twohandsfiveminutes.com/wp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. Glad to hear you guys had an amazing time.

    Also, love your cards! Simplicity is the hardest thing to do well and somehow you captured that and kept some of your trademark quirk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As an illustration it is sometimes recommended that you have got your current first layout manufactured by an expert enterprise bank, and your enterprise supervisor can create smaller modifications for example personnel bands, locations,
    Plastic card as well as mobile phone amounts or perhaps extension cables determined by organisational demands.

    ReplyDelete