Saturday, January 28, 2012

kinfolk dinner series map katie-Amanda Jane Jones
If you haven't heard about the new Kinfolk Dinner Series, click here to learn more. Tonight is the first dinner in the series which is being held in Portland. Wish I could join in the fun, but I'm excited to hear how it goes!

Next month's dinner will be held in Brooklyn. Cree and I will both be attending and can hardly wait! We'd love to see you there if you're in the area.

It was fun to work on the dinner series logo and design and even more fun because I was able to use Katie Stratton's lovely map! She also is the artist behind the lovely transition pages for Volume 2. She is such a talent...and a real doll.

11 comments:

  1. What fun, and I'm sure it'll be a simply gorgeous evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i followed your posts about kinfolk in the past few weeks and i'd really like to purchase the print edition... i'll see, if i can order it from europe :)

    i hope you'll present us some nice pictures from the dinner in brooklyn! lookin forward to it :)

    have a nice day
    salma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for an LA Kinfolk dinner xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. brooklyn sounds great. here's to hoping for a couple midwestern stops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i could join you somewhere. the ocean and a half of Europe make this idea impossible! now i'm looking forward to my post with Kinfolk vol 2.

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, cannot WAIT for the Brooklyn lottery to open!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so hoping that I can get a seat for the brooklyn dinner. I would so love to go. It sounds fabulous!! Any idea how many seats will be available?

    Caroline
    sundayevening.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. how i wish there would be a phoenix dinner. but we always get overlooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently moved to NY, so I signed up for the Brooklyn dinner lottery. I hope I get selected so I can see you again, Amanda Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how i wish i could make it to one of the east coast dinners...now that's something worth traveling to!

    p.s. i love what you did with the map!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete