Friday, January 27, 2012

IMG_7688IMG_7694IMG_7682IMG_7735

Here are a couple shots from Volume 2 of Kinfolk. I've been staring at the files on my computer for months now, but seeing it in person...printed...the smell of the ink, the feel of the paper....it really brings the issue to life. It's almost like taking a deep breath.

If you don't have a copy of your own yet, you can purchase one online here. On February first, you will also be able to purchase them in select stores across the country including West Elm, Anthropologie, Williams-Sonoma, and many others.

P.S. Do you spy our little cameo in the last photo? We were lucky enough to be able to attend the honey harvest shoot with Sarah and David, Nathan, Tiger in a Jar and Leo Patrone. Take a look at the accompanying film here.

18 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! You can count on me picking one up next month for sure.

    And congratulations!!! That is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to read it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wonderful to see the paper volume! i've been pouring over it on my sweetheart's ipad, very slowly, it's a wonderful experience, so many details for finding my way through gorgeous text and images. it's amazing work, i love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really was something to see and feel in person! Im forever swooning over your talent! And eeep! I can't wait to hunt down kinfolk in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought my copy for the ipad a couple weeks ago, but I am definitely wanting the real deal. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just got mine a few days ago and there is nothing better than having the real printed thing in your hands..that smell, that paper, those colours..great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to pick up my copy from Powell's on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out wonderful again! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loved having both volumes of Kinfolk in my home. Both J. and I have perused it often. It's permanently on our coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really can't put down this issue... just gorgeous & the serenity i feel when looking through the articles is just amazing. beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so happy to see all those great stores carrying kinfolk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought that was you two! ;) It's so exciting to see stores will be carrying the magazine - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful issue. You're such a talent. Wonderful!! x

    ReplyDelete