Friday, June 3, 2011

IMG_4539IMG_4543

It's been a great week for mail! Cree and I received a lovely package from Nate and Katie complete with a yummy chocolate bar from the Mast Brothers and polaroid note. The package was wrapped so adorably...it completely made our day. They are quite the pair.

I also received a postcard, from Jaime at Send More MailTanya from Snap + Tumble was the printer. Isn't it fantastic? I love the simple lines and the hot pink ink. Love. It.

PS. Thanks to Luke Tonge for the post over on FormFiftyFive! And a thank you to Suann for her lovely post as well!

PPS. Weekend!!!

12 comments:

  1. It's a bad week for mail in Canada - Canada post just announced a strike! And our wedding invites are in the mail! What timing...

    Well anyways, I"m glad the postal system is treating you well, at least :)

    Have a great weekend Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't ever get over the Mast Brothers packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! Yay! Polaroids + chocolate + mail = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to try that Mast Brothers chocolate-you will have to tell me how it is!

    Such happy mail-a great start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amanda. i love your blog. that's all i wanted to say. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo your mailbox was so happy, excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, they have AMAZING chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A letter with chocolate - which has been looking forward your mail box. :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've admired the mast chocolate packaging - it's perfect, and i bet it makes the chocolate taste even better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo i love good packaging :) makes a product extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sam loves Mast Brothers chocolates. I'm pretty sure he made me watch a documentary about them. Well, "made me," meaning he found it and I thought it was awesome. Also, we found this little chocolate company in northern California that completely ripped off their packaging. And, they thought they could get away with it!

    ReplyDelete