Thursday, May 5, 2011

IMG_3920IMG_3931IMG_3936

This morning I got out my vintage ribbon to wrap mothers day gifts. I was in the mood for pink, which is a good thing because I have plenty of it.  As mother's day approaches, I'm often at a loss for words to describe the deep gratitude I have for my sweet mama. I am ever grateful for her kindness and love in my life. I hope to post some old photographs soon....

PS. The adorable tags are from Hammerpress. I highly recommend them.

PPS. Cree's last final is today. He's been studying so hard and for so long, I know he's ready to be done. He likes to study with his head in his hands, which creates a lovely little mess of hair that I think is as cute as could be.  I'm a tad bit sad to see it go, but my excitement to be done far out weighs my grief. :)

11 comments:

  1. Pink rick rack can't be beat! Adorable wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gifts! So perfect. You're such a lovely lady.

    Hope Cree's final goes well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the pink collection there! I like the idea of using vintage ribbons for wrapping

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a similar collection(s) - just found a whole bunch of purple+metallic gold ricrac that i'm kind of excited about. and i love those little tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, p.s. to answer your question - i took the video with my canon 7D (i've only had it for a couple months and have been slacking with the videos but hope to make more soon!). and then i just used imovie to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good reminder/inspiration for sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ric rac has my heart! Your mama sounds like a very special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great aesthetics and packaging! what a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! i'm so glad you know that the wrapping is just as important as the gift!

    cute blog, i'm going to add it to my bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those gift tags are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete