Monday, May 23, 2011


























Such a good weekend! We explored until we could barely feel our feet.  I'm feeling a little more comfortable getting around town. Two people even asked us for directions and we knew the answer! That's always a good sign.

I'm off to Simple Song in Old Town this morning. I was going to drive, but I chickened out about fifteen minutes ago...so it's the metro for me! More photos from the weekend soon, but in the meantime, isn't that door rad? Cree is so sweet to go with my every photo whim.

16 comments:

  1. that door is awesome! i love old style doors with the mail slot. those are completely unheard of in az.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! i've found your blog. and it is adorable. but i'd expect nothing less. :) thanks for the comment over on mine today.

    p.s don't you love those mail slots at the very bottom of the door? but poor mail man, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these shots!
    and three cheers for happy weekends!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah what's up with the slot at the bottom? i didn't even notice it at first. but a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. also—YOU guys are the greatest. i'm really sad (already!!) that you're only going to be here for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are few things better than bright yellow or red doors. great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hello! look at how darling your blog is. congrats on starting the old town job, we will definitely have hear about it on our women only date this week. can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous door! D.C. looks just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That yellow door is just perfection. I've always wanted a loud door! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these shots! Great yellow door and great style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks guys! I love dc already. :) Hannah, we're going to miss you too....and Julie, I can't wait for date night. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great portrait set and a nice door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh great set! i love yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute photos! I love this set! (I so want a yellow door!)

    ReplyDelete