Monday, May 16, 2011

cree jones dc treasurycree jones dc treasury

Cree left this morning for his first day on the job at the treasury. Keep your fingers crossed for him! He'll be working with the Treasury's North Africa/Middle East Office at the Iraq desk. I can't wait to hear how his first day goes. On Saturday we tried walking there...it took us 40 minutes. He took the metro today and I think I might try biking to meet him for lunch. The Treasury is right next to the White House, so I don't anticipate I will mind the occasional lunch at the mall. :)

7 comments:

  1. So exciting! I hope he has an excellent first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys made it safely! And I don't worry about Cree even a little doing a great job and making fantastic impressions on people. Your neighborhood looks so cute. Wish we could come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your neighborhood. and congrats to cree! so sad i cannot visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great new neighborhood! Are you kidding, lunching next to the White House??! I hope his first day was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahhhh! Good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for the two of you! d.c looks amazing so far. go, jones', go! i'm rooting you on from ohio.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful shots!
    And living in an English basement sounds glamorous (with the English part being necessary).

    ReplyDelete