Friday, April 15, 2011


























I'm participating in the Ferndale Craft Revival this weekend. I've got a couple new things to add to the shop which I have yet to photograph, but I'll show them soon. :) Prepping for craft fairs is always so stressful and I spend the whole week prior thinking, "Why on earth did I sign up for this?!?" But then I go and meet tons of great people, see inspiring craft, sell lots of stuff and then think..."Oh right, this is why I do it." I tend to forget all the work that goes into them from fair to fair. :) Life is funny like that. Anywho, I'm all ready now, so I'm in the excited phase and if you're in the area, you should stop by!

Also thanks for all your great married matching stories. I'm glad to know we're not alone!

For now, I'll leave you with some fun links from the week. I LOVED Tanya's and Jaime's (my new penpal!) Pop-up shop this week....everything sold so fast, I believe they are contemplating doing another round....but that might just be wishful thinking. I've also loved Angela's new thrifting finds...I also found (via Abbi--thanks again!) a rad Ann Arbor blogger (they are few and far between!) who's blog I love! It's called Hooray and you should check it out.

8 comments:

  1. have a great time this weekend! i hope for the day that we'll cross paths in a craft fair. looking forward to seeing your new product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I can drop by! I shall just have to content myself with your after-the-fair photos instead =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the craft fair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shout-out!

    have a wonderful time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The craft fair sounds awesome, wish I were closer and could stop by! Looking forward to seeing what's new to your shop!
    Have a great time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda...I just posted a blurb and photo about your Save Michigan print on Facebook (Favorite Michigan Products). Hope you get some orders! I really enjoyed your website and blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out Jodi, it was a pleasure meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda! I love your work, it's so fresh and fun. I love the journals and the prints, totally smitten with them both! Will you be at the Ann Arbor street art fair this summer? I am planning on making it out to MI for it and would love to see your work! :)

    ReplyDelete