Friday, April 1, 2011

IMG_2857IMG_2848IMG_2862

Happy Friday! On the way home last night, I had fun taking blurry photos through the car window...aren't the trees eerie looking? Blurry photos are so fun to play with.

I also received a sweet e-mail from Camillia, a contributor for Graphic BirdWatching. They did a little spotlight on my work...Thanks Camillia! What an honor. It made me realize I need to update my site pronto. I  haven't touched it since last March and there are so many more projects that need to be posted....not enough minutes in the day.

PS. Last night I heard our alarm go off. I reached over to wake up Cree and cuddle. (We always need at least ten minutes of cuddle time before we really get up and set our alarm accordingly!) After a while he said, I'm going to go back to bed ok? I looked at the clock and it was 12:30 at night. Supposedly I'd dreamt the alarm. Whoopsie!

11 comments:

  1. I must take more blurry photos, these ones are just to good and make me curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees are eerie yes! Love the blurry photos. My hubs has been out of town since Tuesday and only comes back on Sunday night, so I sure miss the cuddles. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha to the cuddling. robbie does that in the middle of the night a lot because he thinks it's morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon can actually cuddle me while he is asleep. If I come in late, or tell him I've had a bad dream he'll snuggle with me and not remember it later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had Jon's snuggle sleep ability. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. usually when i dream about alarms, it's because it's actually going off.

    i know the feeling about needing to update a site... our seesaw site is so old it's embarrassing, and i've been meaning to re-do my blog forever now. it's hard to keep up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first reaction I had when I saw the photos was "Woaahhh". You're right, they look so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so good all around, pictures and stories and amazing work.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amanda Jane. Thanks for you're visit and nice comments! What a lovely place you've got here! Love the photos you took!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the spotlight! I agree, you should update your site - I'd love to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the middle photo, so enchanting.

    ReplyDelete