Monday, March 28, 2011

amanda warby parker 2

Thank you for the well wishes! I'm feeling much better....as for the Warby Parker glasses...I hate to say it, but I didn't just fall over backwards for them. Part of my problem could have been that I've never worn glasses, so I didn't really know what style would fit my face. The thicker frames were my favorite.

Anyway, long story short, we went to SEE on Friday just for kicks...I tried on a pair for fun, thinking they'd be goofy, but Cree nearly fell over he loved them so much....so we ended up buying them on the spot. I keep having buyers remorse and worrying that they'll arrive and we'll regret our decision. I also think I'm remembering them bigger than they actually are. I'll just have to remember that Cree is the one who has to stare at me in them, so if he loves em.....it's all good right??

Whether I like them or not, they'll be here in two weeks. I have such a hard time making decisions... especially when they are expensive and permanent. Arg.

PS. Please excuse the photo grain. I always forget to change the ISO settings on my camera...unfortunately I had it on 1600. Whoops!

14 comments:

  1. i think they are so cute! cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to the eye doctor last week and need to get new frames (for nighttime wear, mostly). it's a tough decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glasses shopping is the toughest shopping out there. I think that they're totally cute and suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know exactly how you feel. i just bought two swimsuits- equally $215 and it about killed me. because then i have to take them in so they fit my body correctly and comfortably. pray for me as i will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both styles look really nice on you. i've worn glasses since high school and i still can't really tell what suits my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys...it is tricky....but not as tricky as swimsuit shopping! Good luck Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look absolutely adorable. Honestly. They are a good fit for you.

    Have a great day!
    X,
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a pair of Warby Parker glasses! I love them but understand the difficulty in buying glasses. Whatever you get I'm sure you will look gorgeous. (I really like the ones in the picture. You look great in them.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these on you Amanda, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i find trasitions of any kind tricky.
    you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable photo! you are so pretty. can't wait to see the new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello there, you're looking really good I think =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. we have the same glasses! i love them, especially being a long-time glasses wearer. they are my favorite and seriously the cheapest. $95 for a pair is a STEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am a huge glasses freak. whenever i pass a cool glasses store i have to stop in. these are amazing! and they look really good on you. i love the shape that this kind of frame.

    ReplyDelete