Thursday, March 24, 2011


So guess where I'll be part-time this summer? Simple Song at The Hive at 1511 located in Alexandria. I've chatted with Suann (who is as sweet as can be) and it worked out perfectly! I'm tickled pink. Above are images from her studio and below are some shots for a birthday party she held for her son Ike that was featured on Real Simple. Adorable right?




It makes me feel better to see our summer shaping up. Every time we move, I feel a bit tense until we figure everything out, so I'm grateful it hasn't been too bad. On a side note, this movie was being filmed down the street from work the other day. I kept hoping I'd see George Clooney or Ryan Gosling as I creeped around the movie set...but I didn't. Lame. Maybe next time they are hangin' out in Ann Arbor, right? 

Also, I was tickled to see my work on one of my favorite blogs fffound. Only sad thing is that it's not linked back to me. Lameo shmamo.

One more also, I love Janis's save the dates....so much.

12 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE old town alexandria. we haven't been there since we moved from VA last summer! they have great parks and i love the river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! What a great opportunity to work with Suann. Does this mean you'll be working with her press? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's so cool! sounds like a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh Amanda =) The new job sounds really fun, how lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your job at the Hive! That sounds like a real dream. I'd be lying if I wasn't jealous but I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Sounds and looks dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have said this before, but you are so talented. i am jealous of your job! how did you start doing what you do? it sounds and looks like you truly love what you do. what an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. first of all, big congratulations! that's so exciting!

    secondly, i am so flattered that you like them! thanks so much for the link, lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. how exciting! love simple song, and suann's work. can't wait to see your projects.

    oh and bummer that there's no link to you on fffound. no crediting on blogs makes me angry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a great place to work! how exciting that you found a place to live!

    oh, and i'm glad you like how i did my pictures. i actually saw something like it on a graphic design blog and wanted to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your summer sounds like it's going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete