Monday, February 28, 2011

IMG_2404IMG_2415-Edit

This weekend was pretty laid back. We cleaned, did laundry, I worked on projects, Cree did homework, went to the grocery store, went to church, made dinner and watched Annie Hall. Nothing spectacular, but when we woke up this morning, we couldn't help feeling like we'd had the best weekend ever. My parents always told me that 95% of life is the mundane...the routine, so it's important to enjoy that 95%. Isn't that the truth?

We took these photos after church on Sunday. Cree's tie clip was $1.50 on etsy and my top was $3 at a thrift store. We love being thrifty.

13 comments:

  1. just came across your blog via kylie's - wowee you two are gorgeous! love the thrify finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and adorable. I think that is what I love most about you two. You make every day life seem like it is a wicked good time and have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys looks so dapper! I have yet to find something I'd like to wear from the thrift store. I always gravitate towards the knick-knack section. I should revisit the clothing area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Matt to get a tie clip! Maybe this pic of Cree will prove that they are not only for old men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true!
    you two look fabulous! and p.s. something got slipped in the mail today...albeit a few weeks late.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos, and I love the idea of finding the simple in the mundane, and, hey...I love your blog! Did I ever tell you that???

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH cool pictures!! Where do you go to church?
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these photos. and i LOVE annie hall. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks guys!

    Katie...I can't wait! I love mail!

    Leigh, I am LDS and our website is http://mormon.org/
    Our church building is on Green Rd next to campus housing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Annie Hall :) And you guys are awfully adorable :)
    Natasha xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally agree -- enjoy that 95%! just found (and love) your blog.

    ReplyDelete