Thursday, February 17, 2011

IMG_2352IMG_2356IMG_2362IMG_2365IMG_2377IMG_2369IMG_2373

Spoiled silly. The top valentine is from Cree. It came with daffodils and a poem, which was so sweet and lovely that I'm afraid I'm going to keep it all to myself. I think I've read it at least three times a day since Monday. The second one is from Tanya...isn't that hot pink ink to die for? (Makes me want to invest in some. Spring craft fair season is just around the corner!) The third is from my sister-in-law Rosie. I wish the photo showed it better, but it's actually almost two inches square...itty bitty! It was such a treat to open! So tiny! 4th card was from Colleen at Cleanwash Press. Don't you love the envelope lining? Then lastly was a vintage card from Kristine accompanied by asian candies and a mix CD. Mail is the best. You can follow the linked picture to see more of the valentines....my mom sent a cute handmade card and cree's mom sent us homemade cookies in the mail.

PS. Thanks Melanie (You Are My Fave) and Sarah for the shout outs yesterday!

PPS. When Cree dropped me off at work this morning after class, we saw that a girl had been hit by one of the city buses! Her bike was completely folded in half!! Thank goodness for quick police men and thank goodness for helmets....

7 comments:

  1. what a great collection! You won't regret it if you get some hot pink ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhhh! that bike story is scary. now that the weather is getting nicer i'm thinking of getting back to the ol' bike commute and worrying about hitting jaywalking pedestrians/being hit by cars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I need cooler friends. You got such cute valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spoiled indeed ;) Really great and unique gifts, and yes mail is the best :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet and pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lovely treat :) Makes me wish valentine was more of a tradition in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete