Friday, February 4, 2011

DSC_4474DSC_4477DSC_4481DSC_4492DSC_4493DSC_4494DSC_4499DSC_4500DSC_4505DSC_4511DSC_4517DSC_4522DSC_4529DSC_4524

So remember when I told you about the Once Festival many moons ago? Well, I finally photographed the book. It went to press within two weeks of receiving text which made for a slight nightmare, but in the end, I was really glad I had the opportunity to work on it.

Anywho, my boss submitted it to Ann Arbor's Addy competition. It was accepted, so we'll find out how it fared next Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. your work is simply stunning, amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big colour blocks. big type. big love. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your work. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your work. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how it turned out - really impressive! Great colors and a great idea for the cover with different sized pages :)

    Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. What a wonderful interpretation of the original. How is it that I have never heard of this while living in Ann Arbor?
    One of your best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely addy-worthy! you're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! Congrats!
    Natasha xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, it's been a while. I stumbled across your blog, I love the cover on this. Well done! Glad to see you and Cree are doing so well

    ReplyDelete