Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IMG_1239IMG_1226IMG_1228IMG_1241IMG_1236IMG_1233IMG_1230

We bought our tree last night! Same place as last year...Flatsnoots. Great name huh? They run their business out of an old 50's/60's trailer complete with chili pepper lights and free egg nog that looks like it's been sitting out too long. We got the same type of tree as last year...but I've already forgotten what it's called. It's just about my height which makes me feel like we are buddies. It started snowing as we picked out our tree. I love the holidays.

6 comments:

  1. very lovely! i adore the first shot.

    :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. You two are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to be a cool person so i can be just as awesome as you are. You're adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. I really wish we could get a tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these photos. Please stop being so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to take photography lessons from the two of you. Your life looks (and sounds) so perfect.

    ReplyDelete