Wednesday, December 8, 2010

IMG_1150IMG_1163IMG_1177IMG_1173

Our trip to Kansas City was lovely. Lovely. I always feel so relaxed and peaceful at home that I forget to take more photos. My parents cook the most delicious food...grilled lemon pepper salmon, sauteed asparagus...we just gobbled everything up. My uncle got married in St. Louis, so we decided to take the opportunity to go visit the Arch and get a National Park Stamp for our books.  We didn't have time to go up inside, but we still had fun exploring the area surrounding. 


On a side note, you can just barely see my dad's new glasses. (My lenses is fixed, so Cree had to take the photo from the ground...hence the tight crop.) Aren't they the cutest things in the whole wide world? He surprised me big time. I didn't even know he was getting glasses. He told my mama she could pick them out for him because she's the one who has to look at him the most. :) I adore them. 

2 comments:

  1. I could've sworn I already wrote this, but turns out I just said it aloud to Biff. That first picture of you is one that I imagine your kids will look at in 20 years and say "dang, my mom was a babe!"

    but then you posed the ones of you in lipstick, so I could be wrong. They've got options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too sweet rosie. i'm excited to see you so soon!

    ReplyDelete