Monday, December 13, 2010

IMG_5487IMG_5456IMG_5145

On a melancholy note...my sweet mama is in the hospital. She feels like everything will be okay, but it still doesn't keep my heart from hurting. I wish so much I could give her a big hug. These are the downsides to being far from home. As you can see from the photos above, my mama is just about the sweetest, most genuine and fun loving woman I know. I love her with my whole heart, so if you wouldn't mind keeping her in your prayers these next couple of days...it would be most appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that she will be all right and that is not anything serious!
    And that first picture of her is amazing, she really looks sweet and fun loving :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is such an amazing woman! So sad you are hurting :( She is in my prayers.

    -ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your FB post directing me to your blog. I love how you make the world look so beautiful. And it let me know to pray for your mom, which I'm going to do.

    If we lived in the same place at the same time, I would love to be real friends instead of just virtual friends. I like you and your love of books and your new-found desire to wear red lipstick.

    You are welcome to visit my blog and leave comments if you would like. It is gladsongs.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for a swift recovery for your mom, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things go smoothly and you and your family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I hope everything is okay for you mom! May you have peace during this time as well! She is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's hoping she gets better soon! hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending positive and happy thoughts your way, i hope that she is well and back at home very soon.

    ReplyDelete