Wednesday, December 22, 2010

IMG_1483IMG_1481IMG_1478IMG_1490IMG_1492

Oh my goodness. I'm finally finished with Christmas prep. All the Christmas cards are in the mail, packages are wrapped...I even made chocolate covered pretzels and had some herbal tea. My friend Alpha sent me the adorable tea set...I believe she even grew the lavendar, etc. herself. (Correct me if I'm wrong Alpha.) It was the perfect way to de-stress as we prepare for our trip to Idaho tomorrow. I've never spent Christmas anywhere but home, so it will be an adventure. :)

7 comments:

  1. those chocolate covered pretzels are calling my name, yes, mine :) you make everything look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pretzels and tea look delicious. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be in Idaho as well for Christmas. Where in Burley does Cree live? We are just 20 minutes away from Burley. Hope you have a wonderful and merry, merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Happy holidays and enjoy the new adventures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pictures! merry christmas lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. Especially the steam brewing off of that tea.

    Have a wonderful evening!
    X,
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete