Thursday, December 16, 2010

IMG_1323IMG_1321IMG_1314IMG_1317

I went to the Ann Arbor farmer's market this week and picked up little bunch of Michigan holly. I honestly didn't realize that the farmer's market was open year round...I went completely by accident. I saw people walking downtown with huge wreaths and garlands over their shoulders and decided to check it out. Thank goodness I did...not only did I find some lovely holly, I also ran into Cara and Carl the creators of Real Time Farms. We met last year at the craft fair in Ferndale and haven't seen each other since before the Philippines. I love spontaneous reunions. 


And for a mama update....she is HOME! Yipee! They sent her home last night. She was overjoyed and felt like a new woman. We are sad this whole thing happened, but so happy it didn't last any longer than four days. They think they have everything under control (fingers crossed) and know where to go from here. Thank you again for all your sweet comments, e-mails and notes again and again and again!

1 comment:

  1. This is the neatest looking place to be for holiday stuff, wow!

    I'm so glad to hear your mom is back home.

    ReplyDelete