Thursday, November 18, 2010

IMG_1072
With the holidays approaching, Cree and I have decided that this year we are going to send out Christmas cards! This will be our first shot at a Christmas card as a married couple, so we'll see how it goes. We are keeping them pretty simple, but we have a little twist in the works. Above is the ribbon tag from the card. If any of you want an update, but we don't have your e-mail address, send it to me or leave it below. We are trying to get them out after Thanksgiving. Who knows if that will actually happen, but it is the goal. 


Speaking of Christmas cards...my mama is so cute. Sometimes she'd get to busy with the hustle and bustle of the holidays that our Christmas cards turned into Happy Valentines cards. In many ways, that seems like the smartest way to go. If you are sending out letters this year, put us on the list! We'd love to hear from you.


I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Life is getting too fast!!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the last comment, had to delete it. spelling error!

    anywho. I'm liking the looks of your cards already! put me on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. I'm the queen of spelling errors. I even misspelled portfolio on the printed cover of my senior portfolio piece for school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i really want to send out cards this year! but i don't know if i'll get around to it. maybe. i really want to. we just don't have a good picture of ourselves, haha. what a dumb reason to not do one. anyway, i want to see yours!!! hannah.rebekah(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking the other day that it is high time I send out christmas cards this year. For some reason it makes me feel so old!

    Loving the look of yours already! I would love to see more. julieshoe(at)gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love christmas cards so much! I usually do linoleum block prints and mail them but I think I will just go digital this year since it will cost so much more to mail from New Zealand. And I send a lot.

    Good luck with yours! Looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see your cards! My address is jones.abe at gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see your cards! My address is jones.abe at gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see! kristen.nicholls@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, of course I want the update toooo. I doubt we'll be sending out cards even next year, but who knows!
    amazomeg(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete