Friday, November 12, 2010

IMG_0774IMG_0788IMG_0786IMG_0777IMG_0773IMG_0789

This was my first cross country meet. We had two students running, so we thought it was the perfect run to attend. Little did we know that spectators have to run as well. We had to run from check point to check point for cheering purposes. It was a real hoot....I'm not really a runner. Cree got me a hot chocolate for being such a good sport. It was such a beautiful day. I love fall leaves on overcast days. The colors are so vibrant.

8 comments:

  1. haha, funny that you had to end up running, hope you wore some running shoes!! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, who knew spectators had to run as well? :)
    Love the images and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i repeat, you take such fabulous pictures. i love the one of the girls running, they look so desperate!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this totally reminds me of my cross country times in high school! great captures : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are really beautiful and i think they capture the feeling of a run perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea I love these pictures! and your blog makes me happy.

    (I'm a Michigander, born and raised in Leelanau county!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those leg muscles! This sounds like such a nice fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are amazing. I love them. That first one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete