Thursday, November 11, 2010











Remember When I told you about the ONCE festival? It happened last week and the program books have been getting rave reviews. It even got a shout out on Alex Ross's (writer for The New Yorker) blog The Rest Is Noise. He called it sumptuous. You can see a digital version of the guide here. I did the whole book/logo/identity while my boss was off in Italy, so it was a crazy week. I haven't had time to take photos of the book yet, but I plan to this weekend. For now, enjoy these little screen shot teasers of some book details and feel free to page through the digital version.


If you do end up paging through the digital version, please take not that the cover has been condensed. Each letter flap actually opens to reveal an awesome 1960's photograph. I'll try to have actual photos soon.

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome project to be a part of. Not only to get use the 1960 aesthetic, but also to design something for a festival that encourages music education. You are doing some wonderful things lady. I am wicked proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am excited to see the photos you take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda! Wonderful job! And I'm glad you got some well-earned recognition.

    ReplyDelete