Monday, November 8, 2010

IMG_0972IMG_0974

Oh my goodness. I know I'm behind. Life has been so busy and I have been sick. I even took my first sick day ever. I didn't know what do to...do I call my boss? e-mail? I had no idea what protocol was. I feel much better now...I just have a nasty little cough that sometimes sounds like a dog bark. Lovely, I know.


Saturday I letter-pressed all day. I have some fun new projects that I've been working on for the Detroit Handmade Craft fair. I'll have to share some photos soon....until then, please enjoy my week old photos from Halloween. I had every intention of making my pumpkin look like a cute anime character, but I think it looks more creepy than cute. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin! It looks like it wants to bite my finger off.

    ReplyDelete