Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IMG_1080

Happy day before Thanksgiving!!! Cree and I are going to Kansas City for the weekend, hence the adorable vintage KC postcard.  I love going home. Kansas City is my little secret. Very few know just how wonderful it is. :)  We leave tonight after work and then we'll finish the drive tomorrow morning just in time for Thanksgiving dinner. I love the holidays. My mama always makes sure they are relaxing. Lots of family time and lots of fun. I love my family.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like it's going to be wonderful family time. enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE kansas city! when we drove to DC from utah we stayed with the fredericksons a couple of days and i just was so pleasantly surprised with how much i liked downtown. and leawood was great too, so many beautiful houses and trees... loved it.

    ReplyDelete