Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IMG_0881
IMG_0882











Back from Thanksgiving. It was a dream. I love spending time with my family. I'm so lucky we all like each other so much. I haven't uploaded any of the weekend photos yet, but they are coming. I'm still in the lazy hazy Thanksgiving mode. I'm having a hard time getting back to real life. Vacation is the greatest....especially when I get to talk to people other than my boss all day long!!  I probably talked too loud and too much. :) Anywho, these are some photos of Cree at school. I thought he looked very collegiate that day and thought the moment was photo worthy. On a side note...his books are huge right? He has one that's double the bright red one....not photographed because it is too heavy to carry around. Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that your man looks good with that mustache! And that is just so out of character for me since normally mustaches are just not my thing!

    Have a lovely Tuesday you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bright red one = same publisher as my crim law book. also like 1300 pages. brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dapper looking fellow! Just the type that I would imagine totes around really large books.

    ReplyDelete