Friday, October 8, 2010

Picture 32Picture 31Picture 36

These are of Biff's school. I love old buildings. They have so much character. One of these days I'm going to go take some detail shots of Cree's law school. Stained glass, gargoyles....I love meeting him after work. Now all the trees are turning yellow and orange, it makes me feel like we are at Hogwarts. 


PS. I"ve been listening to this album non-stop on Grooveshark...thank you Brooke. I haven't been on Pandora since she posted about Grooveshark. The Gambler is my favorite. It kinda makes my heart hurt. Listening to Nate Ruess reminds me of my sophomore year of college. I like his crazy high notes. 

2 comments:

  1. oh man, I listened to fun and I about died when I realized who was singing. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots, and I love that you feel like you're at Hogwarts when visiting your husband's school. Really good links, thank you!

    ReplyDelete