Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jones63-R4-023-10Jones63-R5-021-9Jones63-R4-053-25Jones63-R4-051-24Jones63-R4-045-21Jones63-R4-047-22Jones63-R4-055-26Jones63-R4-049-23Jones63-R4-025-11

We went and took all of our film from the past three years to get developed. It was a huge chunk of change...but I think it was worth it. I'll post lots of it in the next couple days, but for now I thought I'd post some that Cree took a couple years ago. He is using his mom's old camera with a yellow filter for the photos and I love it. I can't wait to try it out myself.


The top photo is one of Cree's best friends Robb. He is such a great guy...very talented too. He basically taught Cree everything he knows about cameras. When we wrote our post about forgetting an extra card reader in the Philippines, Robb wrote immediately letting us know he'd be happy to overnight any camera equipment we needed. Isn't that the sweetest ever?  He also took our fabulous 8mm wedding film as well as some of our wedding photos. Fantastic right?  Some of our highlights of the summer were video chatting with him and his new little baby boy who pretty much made my heart melt.

2 comments:

  1. Such kinds words about Robb and our babe. Thanks Amanda. I enjoy following your and Cree's adventures. Thank you for sharing with us! When can our favorite Jones couple come to Austin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? We say we need to visit you guys all the time. If only it wasn't so far away. Keep your eyes out for great ticket deals and maybe we could swing by on a spring break or something. Wouldn't that be fun?!?

    ReplyDelete