Saturday, September 18, 2010

IMG_5208IMG_5210


My mama took these and I love them. She is such a lovely photographer. I am lucky to have a mom who loves to document. I think I got that gene from her. She asked me many moons ago to help her develop a new logo for her website. I need to finish it because we are hoping to letterpress her business cards, and I'm itching for another letterpress project.


Ps. These photos were taken during our Cockriel family reunion up in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park. Probably one of my favorite places on earth.

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me right now? I am in love with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! we don't have any pictures of us that i like. you two are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics too!! What a great shot!!

    ReplyDelete