Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Screen shot 2010-09-07 at 7.16.34 PM
Screen shot 2010-09-07 at 7.16.18 PM
Screen shot 2010-09-07 at 7.15.43 PM

And we're back! My oh my what a wonderful month it has been!!!  We have lots of stories and photos to share....I'm sure they will come sporadically...and most likely out of order. For now, here are some shots from or trip to Manilla during the last week of July. After practically living in the jungle for three months, Manilla's lights, smells, buildings and traffic were almost too much to handle. It made our trip to the temple even more special.

2 comments:

  1. What a month of change for you guys! We've been missing you and Hazel has been missing the extra attention, but good luck this week! (also, that blouse is adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're safe! I seriously was getting slightly worried..saying to myself I hope I don't hear any stories on the news like "young couple abducted in the phillippines." So yea! What an awesome summer you've had. You are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete