Saturday, July 3, 2010



So, guess what? Yesterday, I got a comment from a Caroline telling me she was moving to the Philippines in the next couple of weeks! I was thrilled! There aren't too many Americans in the Phillippines, let alone awesome ones that use phrases like "the bee's knees." I spent the next hour looking at her fantastic blog and her beautiful photos. The photos above are from a Portrait Project she does with a friend....I loved them so much I had to post them. She is also trying to sell all of her vintage apparel here before she and her cute little family make the trek to Manilla.

Awesome right? I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. Amanda! This is so funny because I was planning on doing a blog post about how awesome it was to find you! I just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Yay...thanks for the shout out!

    Also, Julie (my portrait project and vintage retailing cohort) is the one who sent me your blog information. Do you know her? I couldn't remember how she came to know about your Philippines adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose this is my cue to step in and introduce myself. I found you through a friend that also went to BYU, Ashley Mckay to be exact, and I was so smitten with your design work and all around general goodness of your blog that I bookmarked it and thus accompanied you on your adventure. When Carrie informed me she was moving there as well I immediately thought of you-and thus the connection was made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Ashely is a doll. I really like her. We met in New York and I've liked her ever since. I'm SO glad you sent Caroline our blog. I keep crossing my fingers that our paths can cross....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love when blog connections happen. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for Caroline and am wondering if you are still in contact with her at all. Caroline and I are old friends and see each other in over 8y years when we lost contact. Please email me with any info you have. Ednahabel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete