Monday, July 26, 2010






Cree took some photos of work for his WDI blog, so I thought I'd share them too. This is where most of our days are spent. Monday through Saturday. You'll see a photo of Cree working...then me working. Well, generally we are sitting side by side. We share a cubicle. How perfect is that? In Ann Arbor, we always joke that he should just set up next to me at work. It's been fun to be with each other so much. As the internship comes to an end, I think Cree is slightly melancholy. It has been an awesome experience that has helped him formulate an idea of what he eventually wants to do with all this schooling/experience. His professor sent a glowing e-mail expressing how much he appreciated Cree's help and wrote about how great he has been doing. There were lots of exclamation marks involved. My buttons were bursting.

No comments:

Post a Comment