Tuesday, June 1, 2010





These beautiful photographs are from Alpha. I love them.

Yesterday I recieved e-mails from family recapping the events of this years Memorial Day weekend. Honestly, I felt a bit homesick. My mama told me about swimming at the pool, picnics, fireworks, fresh fruit. My little brother told me about a trip to Worlds of Fun. Rosie told us about their family trip to find a ghost town. Then this morning I woke up to these lovely photos from Alpha. (She really knows how to capture the moment doesn't she?!) All sounded and looked simply delightful. I've never really thought much about Memorial Day, but not having it this year made me a little melancholy. We made the decision to go all out and show our neighbors how we celebrate the fourth of July. We've already started saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment