Monday, May 24, 2010

Cree and I downloaded the latest episodes of Glee and Lost this weekend. We needed a break from Gilmore Girls (the only TV on DVD we brought to the Philippines—what was I thinking?!?). Ice Ice Baby came on.....guess who knows every word to that song? Cree. Every single word. My jaw dropped. He even informed me that the Glee version was missing a verse. He says everyone knows all the words to that song. I beg to differ. Who would want to?

I love learning new things about Cree.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Glee!!! I'm glad you guys like it as well. It makes me happy to know you watch it as well. We need to discuss the next time we see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm yeah maybe it's a Jones thing cuz Ty knows all the words to Ice Ice Baby too. He recently busted it out for our children and so I showed him the Glee version and he wasn't all that impressed either. :) Let's ask Biff and Cade?? Maybe that should be their next talent at the fam talent show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That is so funny. I just told Cree that Ty knew all the words too...his response? "Of course he did. It was cool." I think our Jones boys have a warped sense of cool...or maybe I'm just too young to understand the impact Vanilla Ice had on Burley, Idaho. I'll be excited to hear if Biff and Cade know it too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm....I totally know all the words to Ice Ice Baby. I assumed everybody did. :) Maybe it is a Burley thing? (By the way, I'm in the middle of reading your entire blog. Here's hoping that isn't the creepiest thing you've ever heard.)

    ReplyDelete