Monday, April 26, 2010

I finally finished Three Cups of Tea.  It only took me a year and a half.  I kept starting new projects or new books, forgetting that I was in the middle of it. It was  a great story, but I'm glad to be done.  I immediately moved onto The Help which I borrowed from Carrie. Loved every page. I was done in a week.  There are still parts that I think about and start to giggle.  A highly recommended read.

Any suggestions for what to read next? I'm going to need lots of new reading material on the 18 hour flight to Manilla. 

2 comments:

  1. If you are into the classics.. you could Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Jane Austen's are all very well done. :) Also Og Mandino's books are uplifting and a quick read. The Greatest Salesman in the World or the Greatest Miracle are some of my favorites. When do you leave for Manilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good suggestions. I love Jane Austen too.

    We leave for manilla on Tuesday!! So excited.

    ReplyDelete