Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A couple weeks ago I bought a mat cutter and decided to try framing some of my letterpress.  It was a lot easier than I expected.  I of course had to have Cree draw my lines so they were straight.  Other than that, it was a breeze.  We love the splash of color... especially now that I don't have to stare at a blank wall at dinner. 

We realized the other day... we get to have every single meal together... breakfast, lunch + dinner.  We couldn't remember the last time we didn't.  We are spoiled newlyweds. 

4 comments:

  1. sigh, i miss having all three meals together. in paris and provo we did that but those days are over. for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I LOVE your kitchen table and chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. i love it.

    p.s. wherever did you find those chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Actually, my mama found the chairs at a garage sale about three years ago for about $10 or $15 a piece and then the table she also found the table at a thrift store for $25. She has always gets the incredible finds.

    ReplyDelete