Saturday, December 12, 2009



It has become pretty regular that we spend our weekend date night at the Michigan Theater. The other night we saw An Education. Everything about the movie was beautiful...hair, clothing, set, cinematography...that said, it had a very sad plot and made me feel like I was in a funk for about an hour. Not an upper.



Then we came out of the theater and found this!!! I swooned and wished I had been there to witness the real thing. It made me remember when I got engaged. What a happy day.





2 comments:

  1. just blog stalking while Andrew writes lesson plans. :)

    I had wondered about this movie! Thoughts? Should I go find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good, but dealt with sad issues. I'd see it, but not expect to want to see it again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete