Wednesday, November 18, 2009

:: famous people ::

So, who knew Ann Arbor was the place to film movies?
Apparently within the past couple years, the movies, Youth in Revolt, Whip It, Betty Ann Waters and now Trust has been filmed in Ann Arbor.  

Yesterday, my boss took me down the Franks..the diner that we went to for Cree's birthday and when tyler and kenz came to see the filming of Trust.  I saw David Schwimmer and then Clive Owen.  Clive has a very intense stare.  We made eye contact.  Or so I thought.  My boss thought he'd made eye contact with him too.  

It was a pretty exciting afternoon at work.  It made me want to re-watch the 10 seasons of Friends again.  



9 comments:

  1. wow neat! One time I saw robin williams in downtown mcminnville. And trust me, mcminnville is not a movie-making hot spot. Not since 1985 or whenever they did that helen hunt made-for-tv movie. I betcha you had eye contact for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you get to the itch to the ten seasons of friends, you must follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consulting with a paper writing service is best way to keep your study on its way. I providing best paper writing services for higher classes students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your web journal is great and useful additionally it blanket each insight about renowned individuals. The picture is likewise great. For more detail visit custom essay writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for information about essay writing service that won't be easy for anybody for this you will follow the tips of essay writing the like this for quite a while and found your blog post. Thanks so much for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice article published here and great information to learn. academic writing services

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy to get your website which is really more essential to know about the important everything which will be very effective to me as well I am working with the fill movie and college essay tips service for the fill movie department. I think it will be very handy for all of them for knowing the discussion as well. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just click at the link to brave frontier hacks and secrets for brave frontier .this is the link to homepage for website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear,the best hack and unlimited cheat coins of monster warlord hack 2015 for free of cost than click here.

    ReplyDelete