Monday, September 7, 2009

:: birfffday ::



It was my birthday!

Anyone who knows the Cockriel family knows that birthdays are very important.
So even though we still had mounds of boxes to sort through, we took the day off and celebrated.

First, Cree made me eggs and toast for breakfast.  Yumm.  Next we took our new birthday surprise...a vintage emerald green schwinn twinn on a it's maiden voyage.  We've decided that tandem is now the only way to go. Then we went downtown to get my haircut...I hadn't had it cut since February.  No more bangs in my eyes.  For lunch we went to a burger joint down by the law school and went swimming at the pool by our house.  After swimming we got all spruced up for a night out on the town.  We went and saw Julia and Julie, which I adored and then out for seafood.  We came home and had some games and  dessert compliments of cree.  He made my day so special.  What a doll.  I'm a pretty lucky gal.

1 comment:

  1. AMANDA!!!
    I totally spaced on calling you for your birthday and I've felt bad about it ever since. I still plan on calling you but it just keeps getting later and later. So...keep a heads up because you'll be getting a birthday call soon :).

    ReplyDelete