Wednesday, July 15, 2009

:: excuse the blur ::


this is the fabulous place i am working this summer.
i love it and am melancholy thinking of leaving it.
the experience is great...and the people even better.


3 C&P's!!!


my station: the vandercook.
it works like a dream.
(sorry about the blurry photos)

the windmill scares me half to death.
it's just so fast!


this is the first project i pressed for the studio.  
i did not design it...brooke forry did.
i like her a lot.






here is the final product in their city gallery...pressed 55.
and below is my cute husband looking at all the goods.
i was so excited to see that they had studio on fire items for sale!!!
i LOVE them.




this job has made my summer wonderful!
i'm in the market for a new letterpress, 
so if anyone has any leads...let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Rachel Cornwall, and I just wanted to tell you that I saw your senior show in the library yesterday, and I loved it so so much! What a phenomenal message with fantastic execution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I'm glad you've found something you love to do. I hope you can find something just as fun in AnnArbor...I know, I spelled that wrong. Miss you!!! P.S. I check your blog about everyday and I love all the updates!

    ReplyDelete