Monday, June 29, 2009

:: waste anthology ::

My senior show went up last week in the Harold B. Library on the third floor across from the sample section.  The art in the library staff (julie and drew) worked so hard to get it up for me.  I wish I could be there to see it....they told me they would send photos soon.  I did my BFA paper on sustainable design, so I did my project on waste.  They are waste annuals in a sense, telling the yearly disposal rate of certain things like bottles, tires, etc.  There are 5 volumes and I made all of them.  Cree helped SO much.  He sews end bands better than me now. For now, here are some that I took as well as my exhibit poster.  

Also as a side note...there are raised numbers on the front to identify volumes.  I couldn't figure out the lighting well enough to let them show.



















No comments:

Post a Comment