Tuesday, October 21, 2008









I did it! I, Amanda Jane Cockriel, deactivated my facebook account. In a moment of frustration yesterday morning, as I was swamped with homework...and wasting my precious time stocking random people I haven't seen in five years on facebook. I felt quite silly...and consequently chose to quit facebook. Since yesterday morning, I've counted the number of times I have typed in www.facebook.com. Nine times. Nine times I subconsciously typed in the web address, pressed enter, then sighed in frustration as I realize I couldn't get my ten minute facebook break/fix. It's a horrible habit...and a waste of time.

Keep your fingers crossed that I'm not back in three days.
I honestly don't know if I have the self control, but i'll try.

:D



4 comments:

  1. amanda you are amazing...now i'm sorry that i can't stalk you and see all the cute pictures from your life. but maybe i should follow your awesome example and deactivate off of that time waster too... and then replace it with blog stalking :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss all your fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...i couldn't take it.
    i'm back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook become one of the biggest social media site in the world where we can share and find the millions people who can be our customers or fans. This business way really work. Get here online writing service http://www.superiorpappers.com/ which can be best solution for you.

    ReplyDelete